Thread: Can I install two Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor master systems in same house?

Can I install two Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor master systems in same house?

Well I wanted to know whether can I use Logitech 750e master system into single house. Already I am having 6 cameras but I am looking to have 10 cameras. Can you tell me how can I install additional cameras? I know that there is need of purchasing 750e and 700e? can you tell me how it will work? There is need of setup another computer with the commander since the single installation of the computer have support for 6 cameras only. Let me know if you are having any idea on the same.

Re: Can I install two Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor master systems in same house?

There will be need of having separate computer with Alert Commander for the less then 6 cameras. The 2nd computer is supposed to have different site name when you are going to setup Alert Commander. According to me there will not be any need of 750e as the network adapter which you are having on your computer can handle the same. I think PoE switch for the any of the camera which you can run which would be quite better.

For the installation I think the best thing which I can tell you is to assign the unique network password within the original Alert Commander hence no one will be able to see cameras and vice-versa. The adapter or camera switched into dry and clean environment than normal Ethernet cable can also go from the switch.

Let’s assume that you should have with 10 cameras and you will require two commanders since a commanders can also have six view of cameras. You can also discover the cameras online without doing setup into the local commander. You will need to up your commander and running the ten cameras before commanders are register them into the online account. You will require to use only one online account for all of the ten cameras but still you will require to use couple of local commanders running before all of them could be the registered with online account for the different sites. For the regular home usage you should less powerful DSL router but into the business environment there will be need of multiple segments of the different network address without having any kind of serious issue. you can also setup password for all the HomePlugs and they are supposed to be have different cameras.

You will not be able to see the cameras until and unless you have initialized or configured the Alert Commander. If you are looking to start from the scratch by using 10 new cameras then you should setup 1st 6 camera on 1st Alert Commander. Now you have to set camera network password. You have to go for 2nd PC and you have to do same thing for the rest of the 4 cameras by making use of remaining homeplug network adapter. You should not use the same camera network password as the of 1st set. Since it will be same as having one network adapter and no password.