Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012

How to change Play button function of Logitech R400 wireless presenter?

Well I am having R400 wireless presenter and let me know whether there is any way to change function of R400 wireless presenter. Whenever the play button is pressed it supposed to play PowerPoint show from very first slide and pressing the same again it simply exist the show. It supposed to be quite dangerous if you have pressed the button at the time of show. The show is supposed to exits and back to the PowerPoint and pressing play button will again begin the show from the beginning. I could not find any way to jump back where you were or without skipping through the every single slide.
Old 10-02-2012

Re: How to change Play button function of Logitech R400 wireless presenter?

The Launch Slideshow button the R800 is supposed to alternate between F5 and ESC when you are supposed to press it. it could be disaster for some of the PowerPoint version when you have press the mid presentation and hit the button and it simply sends the ESC which would make you out of the presentation mode. If you pressed again it will send F5 and it will begin the presentation from the start.
To fix the same I recommend that download and install AutoHotKey on your system. it is the utility which will be useful to intercepts and remaps the key strokes

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,