Thread: How can I connect Xbox 360 so that it run in HD on Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV

How can I connect Xbox 360 so that it run in HD on Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV

ok I have bought this Xbox 360 and i want to know how can I connect my Xbox 360 to my Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV in such a way that I get the HD quality output . please guys I am new in all this and I need help on this , I would be really appreciating this afford

Re: How can I connect Xbox 360 so that it run in HD on Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV

Well I would suggest the HDMI cables the best option that I can see for you . do you have the HDMI cable and if you do then plugged in to your television and the Xbox and with the tv remote just Select the HDMI mode play your xbox in HD. I hope this would help

I heard that the quality of HDMI cables matter, that the HDMI cable works well or not working and it would be pointless to spend are very expensive to buy the cables and you can get them to much cheaper for the same result.

the signal from the HDMI cable is digital, so there is no deterioration of signal quality as was the case in analog. Simply put, either AC passes or does not ca. on some website site has published an excellent article on this subject and tested cables. The conclusions are final, there is no difference between the cables supposedly high end and cheap. So you have to stop buying overpriced cables! Especially if your cable is short.

Most important is to have a cable properly shielded to prevent interference due to electromagnetic radiation, a quad shield is strongly recommended.

Then please ensure that the cable is still of reasonable quality so that it does not break after a few months of use.

In all cases you can easily find on the internet cables neat and cheap!

Hopes this help

• Turn off the Xbox 360.
    • Connect the audiovisual (AV) cable audio / video component HD AV port of the Xbox 360.
    • Switch the AV connector to HDTV HDTV.
    • Note Set the switch to HDTV only if the TV supports high definition resolutions like 480p, 720p, 1080i or 1080p. Resolution 1080 was included from the Xbox Live Update
    • Connect the RCA red, green and blue cable audio / video component HD to the corresponding colored input jacks on the HDTV. Do not use the RCA composite video connector yellow.
    • Connect the red and white RCA audio cable audio / video component HD to the corresponding colored input jacks of your TV in high definition.
    • Turn on the Xbox 360. From the System section, you can change the display settings and HDTV. Select the setting of high-definition video suitable for HDTV.