Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

After dashboard update my Xbox died

Hardware Peripherals

Old 09-02-2012

After dashboard update my Xbox died

so here is the story . a week ago I updated my Xbox and as it was too night I wonít able to check how XBOX is performing but after a week that is today when I tried to play the game on it , its just freeze for a while and wasnít doing anything so I had to shut it down and after that I turn it back on but now I am seeing the red circle of death and upper and lower left lights were red and the same was with the lower right and that actually indicated the general hardware failures far as I know . is there anyone has this problem. Does anyone has any solution to this. I would be really appreciating this

Old 09-02-2012

Re: After dashboard update my Xbox died

I also had this update and everything is working fine . I guess it might be just merely co incidence. you must got the error soon after you update perhaps . you should get it repaired
Old 09-02-2012

I suppose you can make sure on the Xbox site if it's in guarantee or not, or just just give them a ring .log in to your Live account online, and it must tell you when your warranty expires/expired.
Old 09-02-2012

I had the similar issue No big deal, i restarted and it was fine. alternatively, concerning one day after receiving the update on my 360 which I bought April of 2008 , I was watching movies on Hulu while I heard the recognized short beep and freeze. Restarted and currently I'm stuck with a RROD.

OP, if the fixes work for you, gives me a heads up. as well, if anyone else has been experiencing this problem right away after update let me know. Right at the present, it just appears to be a coincidence.
Old 09-02-2012

I have had the issue with freezing throughout start up. It begins after the last update. I follow the online guide on what to do to fix it with no success. primary checked the power supply plus tried another outlet all was very well, then following few start up try I was up to get to the HD cache plus clear it after that it froze once more , so I removed the HD and it froze right away at the logo display. Xbox is out of warranty so I havenít called MS just followed the online guide

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,