Thread: Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 120Gb hard drive doesn’t show by disk manager?

Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 120Gb hard drive doesn’t show by disk manager?

I have a problem with my disk manager my disk manger don’t show my hard drive, it do show only to two drivers where there are 4 drives in my hard drive. But I can see all my drives in Intel Rapid storage technology (RST), I really don’t know that the issue is whether the issue is with my hard drive or disk manager, guys please help me in fixing this issue. Here are specs of my computer: motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA, Intel z68 express chip, Intel i5 processor, 1 GB GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 560 and Intel RST driver 10.8.0.1003

Re: Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 120Gb hard drive doesn’t show by disk manager?

To get all drivers click on start the right click on my computer after that click on manager then click on storage then click on management. If you find all the drivers over here that means you have not registered and it will give you series of prompts that contains choosing a letter for the driver, then you have to follow the steps and you will be successfully register the drivers onto your operating system and reboot as requested, and after you have complete the reboot the drivers will show in manager.

Re: Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 120Gb hard drive doesn’t show by disk manager?

Even I ran with ran with the same issue my drivers were not at all visible so I go Microsoft AHCI drivers then I go to device /IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers/Intel....SATA AHCI/Driver/Update Driver/Browse my computer/Let me pick.../Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA controller/next after doing this you have to reboot.