Thread: Does Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is good or not?

Arrow Does Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is good or not?

I am using Logitech mouse from more than four years. So I am planning to purchase a new mouse. I am using windows 7 operating system. So I am thinking to purchase Razer DeathAdder mouse. What are the features of this mouse anyone used this mouse. Is this good mouse? Please help me. Razer DeathAdder mouse is good for purchase or not?

Arrow Re: Does Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is good or not?

I don’t like this mouse. I used this mouse before four months but not happy with this mouse. My Razer DeathAdder mouse broke down after three weeks. I threw my mouse to dustbin. I am totally disappointed with this mouse. If you are planning to purchase this mouse then change your decision. This is not recommended to purchase this mouse.

Re: Does Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is good or not?

I am using Razer DeathAdder mouse from more than two years and I am satisfied with the performance of this mouse. I don’t have any issues with my Razer DeathAdder mouse I suggest you to purchase this mouse.

I am also using this mouse. The performance is average of this mouse. I am not totally satisfied with this mouse. This mouse has several problems. The plastic used in this mouse is not of good quality. This mouse is not dust resistant I need to clean my mouse after every three weeks.

If you are planning to purchase a new mouse then It is strongly suggested you to use this mouse. Razer DeathAdder is light- weighed, compact, simple to use. I am using this mouse from more than two years. Really this is very nice mouse. This mouse has wide thumb buttons which is very comfortable to use.

Razer DeathAdder is very nice option for purchasing a new mouse. According to me this mouse is very fine. This mouse works great for me. The accuracy of this mouse is very fine, as well as tracking is good too. This is light-weighted mouse. Easy to handles perfectly fits in hand. The quality of this mouse is very good. This is the good option to purchase.

The feature of Razer DeathAdder mouse is as follows:
    • 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
    • Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
    • 6-bit ultra-wide data path
    • Gold-plated USB connector
    • Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable

I don’t think this mouse is so good. I used this mouse before two months. The scroll wheel of this mouse is not so good. The hardware of this mouse is not so good. Technically this mouse is not very good. I am totally disappointed with this mouse.

I love my Razer DeathAdder mouse. I am using left-handed version of the Razer DeathAdder mouse. This version of the mouse is very nice. The performance of this mouse is very nice after using this mouse for more than seven months. Now I am experiencing problem in the mouse. The scroll of this mouse is not working properly after six months. The mouse gives incorrect result during scroll down.