Thread: Logitech Mouse M100 vs HP USB 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse

Logitech Mouse M100 vs HP USB 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse

I am willing to get a new mouse and after a lot of research I have found Logitech Mouse M100 and the HP USB 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse to be suitable for me but then I am now confused between the both, so is there anyone who has an idea about both and can suggest me the best one??

Re: Logitech Mouse M100 vs HP USB 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse

I am willing to get a new mouse and after a lot of research I have found Logitech Mouse M100 and the HP USB 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse to be suitable for me but then I am now confused between the both, so is there anyone who has an idea about both and can suggest me the best one??
    It depends as per your use, for what purpose are you getting the mouse, I mean for gaming or just for long lasting and doing normal works, from the two that you have posted I think that Logitech Mouse M100 will be a better choice for both gaming as well as for your normal work, I had used it previously in my office.

If you are looking for a long lasting mouse then I will suggest you to get “Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical Mouse” I have been using it for six years, so you know how long lasting it is and it still works fine, you will have to spend some more from the above ones but then it will be quite worth, it is quite good for gaming as well and best for the other normal task, just check it out and see if you are liking it or not. If you have already made you mind for getting amongst the ones that you have mentioned then even I will suggest you to get the Logitech Mouse M100.

If it is about gaming then just go for “Logitech G500 Laser Gaming Mouse” it is the best that I have used so far, I have checked out the current rates of it on the ebay and they are getting sold for $30, there are other ranges of it as well but then are costlier, just check the same and I am sure that you will like it, I have been using it for more than 2 years and it just works great so far.