Thread: Need Help With Bsod On fujitsu seimens Scaelo P Desktop computer

Need Help With Bsod On fujitsu seimens Scaelo P Desktop computer

Hello guys, i have fujitsu seimens Scaelo P Desktop computer with asus p5ld2-fm/dh/s motherboard. it has 512 mb RAM on it by default when i purchased it. I keep getting the blue screen with these errors:
    1. 0x0000007e (0xC0000005, 0x809E4442, 0xF78D2710, 0xF78D240C
    2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      0x00000050 (0xE2A23000, 0x00000001, 0x80636A16, 0x00000001)
    3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
      0x0000004E (0x00000002,0x0001FF0F, 0x00000001)
    4. when i was installing the windows XP Media centre edition i got the error: imapi.exe - Application error. The instruction at ''0x76b4b6d6'' referenced memory at ''0x00002000''. The memory could not be ''read''. Click ok to terminate the programme). This error was seen after completing the installation of Windows XP.

I have upgraded the RAM after getting these errors to 2GB (2 x 1 GB stick). I am getting these eroors while installing new operating system. I haven’t made any changes to the hardware that can cause this error. Can anyone help me solving this problem?

Re: Need Help With Bsod On fujitsu seimens Scaelo P Desktop computer

This looks like the problem with the hard disk, because you only get blue screen when there is a read error on the hard disk. Try using the Linux Bootable CD. I will recommend likes of puppy or DSL version. If you succeed with this and computer boots properly then try to open the hard disk and check whether Linux can read from your disk. If your computer doesn’t boot properly then it could be more critical problem that you have.

The Linux CD runs on the RAM and if you have problem running the Linux on your computer that means you have problem related to your RAM but you said that you have installed the pair of new RAM. It looks confusing bit. You can check your memory by downloading the memory diagnostic tool like “memtest86+”. It will scan and tell you if you have problem with your RAM.

I have already checked the RAM, hard drive and my graphics card individually on different computers and there is no problem with them too. For better result i have also tested my hard drive with external caddy but it runs fine with it also. My Ram slots in system are also working properly. I have tried removing CMOS battery for almost half an hour in order to reset the BIOS but it did not help me and it is also not showing the display.

Tell me what happens when you turn your system ON. Is your fan spinning properly? is “no display” is only problem you are having now? Removing CMOS for only 3 minutes will reset the BIOS there is no need of removing your battery for so long time. Make sure your VGA,DVI and HDMI cables are working properly. Make sure you have provided proper input to the monitor.

This is a memory for motherboard. Installing XP media centre 2005 can be complicated. Most of the time you get corrupt installation and then need to have clean install to remove it. It gets tricky if it is on multiple disks and you need to swap your disks. Check if this motherboard has onboard graphics card by removing your graphics card.

You should have your disk checked:
    1. Go to the start menu and type CMD in your search box.
    2. It will open the command prompt, type: CHKDSK /F (there is space between “k” and “/F”)
    3. After pressing “enter” you will be asked to have disk checkup when your system restarts. Press “Y” for doing it. Now close the command prompt and restart your system.
    4. Now window will check for the corrupt system files and errors. It will take time according to the drive size. It will repair all the errors from your system.