Thread: Which is best between 3GB SATA Cable and 6GB SATA Cable?

Which is best between 3GB SATA Cable and 6GB SATA Cable?

Hi friends recently I have decided to buy a new SATA cable in order to configure in my System, but however I am confused between 3GB SATA Cable and 6GB SATA Cable. I just want to know which one is better between this two and what are the differences are there between these two SATA Cables. If you have any ideas about the difference between this cables then please let me know, any help massively appreciated. I am waiting for valuable suggestion.

Re: Which is best between 3GB SATA Cable and 6GB SATA Cable?

There are not that much of difference in this both SATA cables, but however this is best as compare to Sata II cables. This both cables are best in performance. So I suggest that if you want to make use of any cables between this two then you can have this without any worry about the performance difference.

Even I am also not sure, about the difference of this Cables because I am using both the cables in my Motherboard and they both works fine over there in my Motherboard. This all depends on need and also the type of system you are using, they both are the best cable still used for lots of PC Assembling.

There isn’t a difference I have seen in this cables, this cables are used for transferring bits at same speed. These cables are better than the cheap cables and the traditional cables. These cables are useful for PC Assembling.

The thing that I only know about the difference of this 3GB SATA Cable and 6GB SATA Cable is that the 6G is thicker then 3G and beside this there is no difference in this SATA Cables. Any Quality SATA cables work the same. So there is not the exact difference I have seen in this two SATA Cables. they both are fine and best in performance