Thread: A good OKI printer which supports refillable ink cartridge

A good OKI printer which supports refillable ink cartridge

I am looking forward for a good and new ink-jet type color printer which I can use heavily for general printing. I don’t print large color display prints. I just wanna print some b&w and some color prints only. AS you may know that there is a good chance of getting inexpensive third-party ink refills. So if I am going to buy that printer that should be compatible with ink refills. My first recommendation is OKI printer.

Re: A good OKI printer which supports refillable ink cartridge

The TONER FACTORY BERLIN has for you the alternative to genuine Oki because they offer premium toner refill which will reduce your cost compared to original Oki cartridges! The Oki printer cartridges can be refilled only with the matching Oki, or with the refill toner. There might be other manufacturers ink refills which is 100% compatible with the Oki printer cartridges.

You can easily get the compatible set of 4 used empty OKI cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) for OKI printers C3000/C3100/C3200/C5000/C5100/C5200/C5300/C5400. If you have the cartridges that came with the printer and cannot be recharged, it is the solution, because with these cartridges do refill your printer without having to spend 400 Euros on new cartridges.

Oki printer cartridges completely different from one another, depending on the type of printer. So it is important that you do not buy any Oki printer cartridges. Look carefully at the model number of your printer. The same is true with the toner. For each Oki printer there are specially adapted Oki toners, which can only be used on this device.

Refillable ink cartridges are easier to perform than the original cartridges, they have a small cap by which you fill it. Fleas are self reprogrammable or self resettable ie that the ink levels reset to zero automatically. This is an alternative to filling ink cartridges original. These cartridges are charging on average 20 times and are very economical. In combination with the inks and refill kit, you realize real savings and protect the environment by reducing waste.

Any brand OKI cartridges need not be disassembled for recharging, just press the blue button to open its mechanism and thus easily fill. Some new Oki printer series color cartridges that comes with printer (starter cartridges) cannot be recharged. Any other toner cartridge that we bought after it can be recharged. You can buy empty cartridges where you can make toner refills directly.