Thread: Compatible Fans for Cooler Master V6GT CPU cooler

Compatible Fans for Cooler Master V6GT CPU cooler

Right now I am using the Cooler Master V6GT for my CPU. There are dual fans in this cooler. But now one fan does not seem to be running properly. I am seeing slight temp increment from past few days. So I am thinking about replacing but don’t know what fans would fit on this cooler. Is there any 120mm fans work. How to replace it?

Re: Compatible Fans for Cooler Master V6GT CPU cooler

Currently I am using the same CPU cooler and I am very much happy with it. Because this Cooler is compatible with most of the 120mm fans. If you think that there is a failure with one of two 120mm fans, then you don’t need to worry about the replacement. You don’t need any screwdrivers to remove the faulty fan and no need to remove the radiator as well. You can directly disconnect the Fan and replace with the new one.

The Cooler Master V6GT materializes all your expectations for CPU cooling offering ever more performance. Based on a new architectural concept of V-6mm heatpipes, dual 120mm fan, 55 fins stacked in a compact and asymmetric with an angle of 5 and a copper base, the V6GT is no compromise on performance. The V6GT comes with a universal mounting kit that allows installation on all platforms of current processors.

The Cooler Master V6GT is a powerful cooler to look fabulous! The V6GT provides excellent heat dissipation and quiet operation. It also has an LED light in color customizable, for a very nice visual effect. The innovative design of V6GT, not aesthetic. Performance, durability and quiet operation are optimized. These results are obtained by positioning the heat pipes and V-2 120mm fans with PWM technology DynaLoop.