Thread: Replacement of Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 front panel

Replacement of Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 front panel

I have Cooler master cosmos 1000 which is few months old. While going for the modification, I have damaged the front panel door without my concern. Now it looks very bulky. So that I am looking for a good replacement. Does anyone know where I can get the cosmos 1000 replacement/used/new front panel. If there plastic outer pieces, then also I can modify it for my case.

Re: Replacement of Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 front panel

As far as I know that the front panel or any case parts can be find in Cooler Master shop only. They sell there for all sorts of body parts. It is a very huge store. You can find any kind of parts for any Case model. Order them online and they will ship as soon as possible.

COSMOS shows remarkably diverse, as it is used almost everything that one knows when the housing technology. From steel to aluminum to plastic and plexiglass, and even foam rubber. Such an approach is highly atypical. Classically, housing-focused manufacturers tend to a few materials, because this greatly simplifies the production and also have a positive impact on production costs. The parts used in CM are very rare to find in market or in any third party retailers.

COSMOS used different kind of material to manufacture a case. It probably play a minor role in production costs, so that one gets in the choice of materials does not compromise, but just uses what is for the situation would have too. I don’t think that there is a front door in Cosmos. I am using the COSMOS S and there is no front door at all.

As defined in COSMOS, a plastic jacket (and no aluminum sheath) around the steel core probably plays an important role. Nevertheless, it is not stingy with aluminum that is used on the handles, the sides and front.

Linear appearance of the front wing, provided with a sheet of shiny black plastic with the Cooler Master logo in the lower part. The leaf is equipped with a practical release system that allows you to change the fulcrum for better adapt the opening depending on the location of the chassis. Below the wing is concealed the front panel with the slots for the peripherals 5.25-inch, whose low screens are easily removable by a system of block interlocking. The entire front panel is in reality a sort of grid that allows a better change of air inside of the structure. Modification is not the best approach for this Case and it cannot fit plastic outer pieces.