Thread: Cooler master storm enforcer fan putting unwanted pressure on my CPU.

Cooler master storm enforcer fan putting unwanted pressure on my CPU.

I have Cooler Master storm enforcer with 200mm front fan, top exhaust fan of 45 cfm and 120mm fan on the rear exhaust. Since I am getting pressure on my system , I am thinking of replacing the top and rear exhaust fan with bgears blaster 103 cfm! Can you guys give any suggestion to me on this?

Re: Cooler master storm enforcer fan putting unwanted pressure on my CPU.

You should have the incoming and outgoing fan within 10% of distance from each other. You should have input air fan on the front, side and at the bottom of the cabinet and exhaust fan on the top and rear side of the cabinet. If your exhaust fan is bigger than the cooling fan then more air will pass inside of the system then the amount of the air that is going out of the system. You can also use the fan control to maintain the fan speed and its rpm. Always go with the configuration that will maintain the lowest temperature in your system.

Re: Cooler master storm enforcer fan putting unwanted pressure on my CPU.

You can use the NZXT fan controller for your system which comes with touch screen interface. It has the 5 speed controls for your fan. You can quickly make speed selection and it also gives you the response in very quick time. It shows the temperature in both C and F. it also provides you the automatic and manual mode to control the speed of the fan. It has voltage control of 10 watts assigned for every channel. Most important of all is that it is compatible with all types of the fans.