Thread: How to convert HP Jetsuite Document to PDF Document

How to convert HP Jetsuite Document to PDF Document

I have group of old Jetsuite documents (.jsd) documents on my computer which I want to convert to word, pdf or anything else and also I doesn’t have any software or program so even I can’t view the .jsd document. If anyone knows any software to convert .jsd documents to .pdf or anything then please help me.

Re: How to convert HP Jetsuite Document to PDF Document

The best solution for your problem is to get a printer driver that prints to PDF and for this I would like to recommend you to download CutePDFwriter and you can download it free. Just open the .jsd file and print it using the cutePDFwriter and once you installed the cutePDFwriter on your computer and print it with it then the file is saved on your hardware as an .pdf file.

I am facing the similar problem and the CutePDF writer doesn’t worked for me as the main problem is I am unable to open the .jsd document nd this makes impossible to convert the .jsd document to .pdf document. If you have any solution for this or knows any program that can I download to open the .jsd document then it would be greatly appreciated.

I think you just need a CutePDF writer to convert the .jsd file to .pdf file and if you are unable to open the .jsd documents then I think should get the ReadIRIS and eFax as they can read the .jsd files but I am not sure as I have not tried them yet.

if you are getting difficulties in opening .jsd files then you should download either JAWS Demo from freedom Scientific or Paint shop Pro of the Corel corporation this program really helpful to open the JSD files.