Thread: Getting Error 333 while restoring system in Sony vaio

Getting Error 333 while restoring system in Sony vaio

I am using Sony vaio computer and I am trying to restore system on my new hard drive. The restore process starts properly and after some times it gives "Error 333". I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is frustrating for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

re: Getting Error 333 while restoring system in Sony vaio

I will first suggest you that make sure your recovery disc is working properly and if you have any other additional hard drive to check then connect that hard drive with your computer and after connecting that with your computer you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are not getting same problem with other hard drive then it might be hardware compatibility issue.

As far as I know bad memory can also cause this type of problem and that is why I will suggest you to run memtest86 in your computer and then check what the result is. if test does not get finished successfully then it means problem is with your RAM and if get completed successfully then something else is causing this problem.

Thank you for providing this information and after referring your solution I have tried different hard drive with my computer and with different hard drive also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I have to do run memtest86 in my computer?

To run memtest86 you have to first download memtest86 ISO files from internet and then you have to burn that ISO file in to the CD and after doing that you have to restart computer and after restarting the computer you have to run the test and after that it will detect problem.

If after running memtest86 in your computer it does not detect any problem then I will suggest you to contact Sony service center and ask them about the problem which you are facing and then they will give solution regarding this. I hope this problem will get solved.