Thread: Cannot get display in hp pavilion s3000

Cannot get display in hp pavilion s3000

I have hp pavilion s3000 desktop computer and I am facing problem with display in my computer. All the things were working properly with my computer but now whenever I start computer at that time it I don’t get display. I have checked all the connection properly but after that also same problem is occurring. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot get display in hp pavilion s3000

Well I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try to try to solve this problem by changing the CMOS battery in your computer. you have to first open computer cabinet and then you have to change the CMOS battery and then you have to check whether you are getting display or not. Many times changing the CMOS battery solve this type of problems. I was also facing similar problem and after that I have change CMOS battery in my computer and after changing the CMOS battery my problem get solved and that is why I am suggestion you this solution.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have tried to fix this problem by changing the CMOS battery in my computer but after changing the CMOS battery also same problem was occurring with my hp pavilion s3000 computer. now after that I have also tried to search solution on internet but after that also I get same problem. if any one have solution regarding this then please help me.

You should connect different monitor with your hp pavilion s3000 computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. If you are getting same problem then I think problem is with computer and if you don’t get same problem then problem is with your monitor.