Thread: Which is the best PSU Antec, Corsair or Cooler Master?

Which is the best PSU Antec, Corsair or Cooler Master?

I somehow managed to get these three brands shortlisted amongst the best PSU which are suitable for my preference and also comes under my budget for my CPU. But I got stuck over here, can’t make out which one to select as I am truly impressed with all three of them and if given sufficient amount would definitely go and buy all three of them but unfortunately I can’t and also its unnecessary.

Anyways friends please help me choosing the best amongst the above three best PSUs. Make sure that the unit range should be till 600 watts

Re: Which is the best PSU Antec, Corsair or Cooler Master?

I would say go for Antec. No comparisons no ratings just go for it. I bought a HCG 620W, trust me it works so smoothly and impresses in all aspects. I only agreed to go for this PSU because I got the review on the web and it was quite satisfying and found that it was being tested till 748W before it cut out. And if you prefer to go for cases then too I would recommend you Antec, because I have an Antec 902 ultimate and it looks great.

Before choosing one amongst them I would better suggest you to avoid cooler master even if provide to you for free of cost. Cooler Master PSUs are mediocre and useless except for the silent m pro units.

Whereas Corsair and Antec can be ranked at the same place as according to me. They both share the same and equal quality. And if asked me to choose only one then its Corsair which undoubtedly are best preferred one for most of the users till now.

I would better suggest you the corsair vx430, it’s probably a good thing to start if not at 500 watts but you will have to really increase the budget if you really plan to upgrade it later stage, after 1 year better go for a 600 watts, it will take around 4-5k but worth investing.

I didn’t get why you people are degrading and underestimating cooler master PSUs so much but If you don’t trust me go and check it on web. I have seen the review cooler master Silent Pro M700. It is till now the best PSU manufactured by cooler master. Not only the best one amongst the Cooler Master but also a good competitor of Antec and corsair.
    it has brawn and superb design to satisfy their customer with its look. Riding the singular 12V rail, without worring about the balancing power loads on multiple rails. It has already satisfied most of its customer performance wise.

Features:
    • Copper Aluminum Heat Sink
    • 135mm Intelligent Fan
    • Single 12V Power Rail
    • Modularized Cabling
    • Power Protection
    • NVIDIA SLI-Ready Certified