Thread: How to detect Virus from hard drive or motherboard

How to detect Virus from hard drive or motherboard

Hi friends recently I have face one issue with my system that, while I try to Start My System it take few minute to start and after some time, my System Hard drive light Automatically Stop and also and my machine stops. So I don’t know why this issue is there with my system. Is this is a hard drive issue or my motherboard is not working properly. Is there any virus is present in my Motherboard or in my hard drive if yes then how can I determine the presence of this virus from my hard drive and from my Motherboard. So if you guys have any ideas about this issue or what should I do to overcome this issue. Then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: How to detect Virus from hard drive or motherboard

According to my information this is not a virus that harm your System, there might be some Hardware issue is there in your system. So verify whether your hard drive and Motherboard is working properly or not. So finally I just want to suggest you that this is not due to virus this is some hardware issue.

Re: How to detect Virus from hard drive or motherboard

I have not seen such issue happen with some virus present in hard drive or mother board. However if you wish to detect the virus from your system you can make use of the latest Antivirus to detect the presence of virus in your system.