Thread: Cooler Master Elite 341 with e-SATA on Front panel

Cooler Master Elite 341 with e-SATA on Front panel

I have just looked at the Cooler master Elite 341 case. When looking into the pictures there were actually 2 types of case. In that one with blank and other with optional e-sata and 1394 on the front panel. When I bought that case, there was nothing. It was just a plain case with only USB ports and earphone/mic port on the Front panel. I didn’t get the e-SATA and 1394 as optional. I tried contacting Cooler Master to get the exact part number and then order the part but they told that there is no part like that. I have contacted the different retailers but none of them have this model. Can anyone tell me where I can find this exact model?

Re: Cooler Master Elite 341 with e-SATA on Front panel

Yes it is true that there several ports on the front. There are two USB ports, a microphone port, and a speaker jack. There is also very nice e-SATA and in 1394. But beyond that is so inspirational print is a plastic thing.

Elite 431, homes mid / tower dedicated to gamers, born of a strong redesign of the previous series (Elite 430), revised in the external front, with support for USB 3.0 (Plus version) and a docking station. Some improvements have been made to ensure the deployment of the latest hardware on the market, also have changed some solutions related to heat dissipation and made an excellent cable management system. The front doors provide two USB 2.0 and audio jack, USB 3.0 port in addition to the presence of a removable dock (dock-x) to connect the fly hard drives from 3.5 inches, the Plus version differs from the standard model.

I have used this cabinet for my first PC. He was indeed quite compact. But I will get to that later. The first contact with the box of the cabinet was immediately a painful experience.

There are actually 2 versions. In that one is standard version in which you cannot find USB 3.0 and removable dock. Other one is the Plus version where you can find all the new features like USB 3.0, e-SATA and in 1394.

The Cooler Master Elite RC-341 is a mini-tower case format ideal for small configurations (support for Micro-ATX motherboards). Designed in a genuine concern for practicality, it promotes a quick and easy assembly of components while providing very good heat dissipation capabilities. It will also be perfect to get a bit noisy machine and completely cooled. It has moreover an excellent price / performance ratio.

This is a simple cabinet, has a matte black finish. In its front buttons we find the "power" and "reset", and two USB connectors and connectors for microphone and headphones. On its left side can be distinguished puncture to place up to 2 coolers, both 80, 92 and 120mm. The first time I see so small a cabinet with the possibility of placing two 120mm coolers on the side. The rear space as much with the typical power supply (top), back I / O's mother, four PCI slots and space for pci-e. We see Coolermaster has emphasized this mini cooling cabinet, the side we also have space for a cooler the size you want, bring a factory 120mm placed in that sector.