Thread: Cooler Master V6GT not fitting properly on Asus P8Z68-V PRO

Cooler Master V6GT not fitting properly on Asus P8Z68-V PRO

I'm searching for verification as to if the first ram slot is enclosed by the coolermaster v6 gt on top of the p8z68-v pro motherboard.

I might require the entire four ram slots, so if discover other heatsink is my just option, so be it. I just actually like the way the v6 appear.

Low profile ram is okay if that is a answer in case of any problem even present

Can anyone here help me on this I would be glad

Re: Cooler Master V6GT not fitting properly on Asus P8Z68-V PRO

I have the similar querry that is also need guidance for as to if the coolermaster v6 gt obstruct the primary ram slot on the p8z68-v pro motherboard. I am thinking to have 16gb for virtualization labs and for itself, the v6 gt would not be good enough if it obstruct the primary slot i actually do akin to the glance the cooler though and yes same as above the Low profile memory is okay if that would repair the problem .

I think I am not alone I'm searching for Cooler Master V6 GT for my newest build as it seems like to be a great performing cooler. though, I have a few query regarding motherboard compatibility plus the mounting system...t, does this cooler stick perfectly to the Asus P8Z68-V Pro with no jamming RAM slots? And also , I've see few people that once mount the cooler isn't totally secure plus can in fact wiggle if touch. I'm just searching for the one who have this cooler to verify if this is true and if it can be a issue. If so, is there a alternative to this issue ?

I have the similar query that is also need guidance for as to if the coolermaster v6 gt obstruct the primary ram slot on the p8z68-v pro motherboard. I am thinking to have 16gb for virtualization labs and for itself, the v6 gt would not be good enough if it obstruct the primary slot i actually do akin to the glance the cooler though and yes same as above the Low profile memory is okay if that would repair the problem .

I think I am not alone I'm searching for Cooler Master V6 GT for my newest build as it seems like to be a great performing cooler. though, I have a few query regarding motherboard compatibility plus the mounting system...t, does this cooler stick perfectly to the Asus P8Z68-V Pro with no jamming RAM slots? And also , I've see few people that once mount the cooler isn't totally secure plus can in fact wiggle if touch. I'm just searching for the one who have this cooler to verify if this is true and if it can be a issue. If so, is there a alternative to this issue ?

it seems that the bracket is free of charge however you have to have the cooler first. They inquire for the serial # that is on the box. I just set mine in now so I will give you the updates later at the time I get it to provide you some thought of how long their procedure take.

If you like to have the CM V6-GT just mount it with the brackets it arrive with and place in your Part application. providing you're not having your system nearby - which I imagine anything with a V6-GT in it is desk bound - you'll be okay

Splendid. I'll the majority probably be having this cooler. One more query do you know if the 200mm side fan might be pleased the fit with this cooler in the NZXT Phantom?

I don't familiar with for certain. I have the HAF X case which is 9.10" broad and the V6GT fits of fine - 200mm side fan on the HAF sits out of the way while. The Phantom is a bit thinner at 8.74" thick however you'll need to minus as regards 30mm for the side fan depth. I would goggle about a bit plus see if anyone has completed a build like yours.