Thread: Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs. Cooler Master V6 GT

Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs. Cooler Master V6 GT

Hi guys I want to know is it how the Hyper 212 rates next to CM V6 GT? I did a look for for this on the web but unable to get to the proper answer so . What's the truth? anyhow this might be used on a Q6600 at stock speeds however required the option of overclocking this processor in the upcoming time so while telling me on which one is well please remember that . This processor was being cooled with a Zalman cnps9500 - the entire system is at present apart for the time being. The temps are mid 40's Celsius idle plus low to mid 60's Celsius under load.

Re: Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs. Cooler Master V6 GT

From what I have known I've seen somewhere that the Cooler Master V6 GT is bulky and loud. I in fact have still to get something faulty regarding the CM Hyper 212+ though.

Well I think that the Cooler Master Hyper 212 will not able to beat the cooling and pricing combination in my opinion . so for me I would suggest you to get the Cooler Master V6 GT

The V6 could be a best cooler, however comes off with a exchange of noise. Though I figure putting quieter fans like mild Typhoons on it might negate that and be pretty economical in cooling/silence combine, however not enough to compete against say the highest coolers.

The V6 could be a lot of capable cooler, even though at a better price. Though for a budget $30 pricetag, the Hyper 212+ is difficult to beat. Although, if you wish that additional cooling the V6 may be successive step for you.

"I'm favoring a lot of towards the V6GT at the moment simply for the reason that it's therefore attractive and can look even higher in my haf 922".
    Do you have clear case? If you do not then how you'll see within your case?
    That Hyper 212+ has several sensible reviews, therefore you may ok with that cooler.

Well i am thinking to get the haf 932 for the transparency however it had been simply too massive, and also the haf 922 did not have a facet panel however match my budget. Its simply it might be a and once I open my case to feature components or check one thing that I see a beasty setup because the hyper 212+ is pretty ugly...

I guess i am going to go together with the hyper 212+ for currently and save the v6gt for a future upgrade or one thing

I've seen what has to be done to mod an exponent to then mount on that 2 holed fan holder, however i do not grasp if it's definitely worth the effort on an older technology heatsink.

I'm running the stock fan at 0.5 speed and any higher is simply too noisy on behalf of me with minimal cooler reading returns. Again, do not suppose i would like to waste my time with that heatsink.

V6GT would take up around too a lot of area in your case . i prefer my V6GT, however you'll realize it too massive and also the fans could be noisier than you want. and also the fancy prime makes putting in quite annoying. If you go together with the 212, it will be smaller and you would be able to pay the distinction on some prime quality fans if you needed.

in the end Your call, though

That would in all probability reply why my idle temps which is were a trifle too high for my tastes using that Zalman and why i am looking for a substitute.

If i buy the Hyper 212 + i might undoubtedly use it in an exceedingly P/P configuration with led fans

I simply placed on a Hyper 212 , with Cooler Master 120mm led fans, even change out the stock fan that came with the kit. they need less noise than my antec case fans at 100%. the noise is soft enough im getting ready to swap out all my 120mm Blue LED fans for syth kaze ultra's case and cpu cooler to ascertain how cool I will get this factor my two cents.