Thread: which is the best headphones or earphones under $20

which is the best headphones or earphones under $20

Hi guys I am very interested in buying several hedphones. In my 10 years I have bought almost dozen of headphones. now I am willing to buy a new headphones. But I will like to hear from you which headphones I should buy. My budget is 20$. I want to buy headphones within this budget. Kindly suggest me some headphones. Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

re: which is the best headphones or earphones under $20

I will suggest you to buy Sony DR-EX14VP/W headphones. It will easily come in your 20$ budget. You should buy this headphones because it is packed with great features. It has In-line microphone with volume control for hands-free phone calls. It is specially made for music-loving and multi-tasking people. We can easily listen to music and make calls from it.

I think you should buy Sony MDR-EX60LP/B earphones and after buying this you will not regret of buying this earphones. It has following features which will enhance you to buy this headphone:

• It has Compact 9mm driver unit
    • Earbud structure is made in such a position that it will be stable and comfortable wearing for users
    • Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds for long-term secure fitting and wearing comfort
    • Y-type cord with cord slider to prevent it from cord tangling

The JVC Gumy headphones will easily come in your budget less than 20$. This is Binaural headphones. It gives stereo output sound. It is highly recommended to use in Digital player and Portable audio system to experience great audio quality. It comes in variety of colors such as blue, green, orange, black.

I will suggest you to buy Philips SHS8100/98 Earhook Headphones. This is the features of this headphones:

• Passive noise isolation for better sound at lower volume
    • Turbo Bass gives you superb deep and dynamic bass tones
    • Flexible rubber ear hooks for a comfortable and secure fitting
    • 3 interchangeable rubber ear caps for optimal fit in all ear
    • These all exciting features will be there in this headphone for only 18$. You should buy right now without any hesitation.

I think by reading the specifications of this headphones you will die to buy this headphones which will cost you only 15$. I am going to introduce you to Philips SHQ1000/98 ActionFit Sports in ear headphones. This headphones is specially tuned for sports. It is customized with water resistant materials with an anti bacterial technology which helps to kills germs. This phones are designed in such a way that it must be plus point for the health. It is Sweat proof and it comes with cable clip. It will energize you by Bass thumping stereo sound.

You should buy Philips SHS3800/98 earclip headphones. it comes well within 20$. It comes within your budget. It has following features that will stun you:

• Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
    • Ultra lightweight design
    • Ear cushions improve the comfort of wearing it and bass response
    • It has 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
    • Neodymium magnet enhances your bass performance and sensitivity

I will suggest you to purchase Samsung AEP420 Ear Mic Phone AEP420. It comes with many great features which will impress you. It is Lightweight and comfortable, This Stereo Headset enables you to carry on conversations while you continue to do other things including listening to music on the go. It has one-touch button for answering and ending calls. It initiates Voice Activated Dialing.

I think you should buy iBall iRocker earphones. This headphones is Stylish and flexible back earphones with powerful bass and super crystal clear sound quality and is very light weight. It fits behind the neck easily. The wire is long enough, and ends in a 3.5 mm jack. This headphones will cost you around 14$ so you can save your 6$ easily.

You should as soon as possible buy Skullcandy Smokin Buds headphones. It is tiny in size but they do not compromise on outstanding sound quality. It Offers an extraordinary music experience. It includes advanced features like technologies like auto pairing, Echo cancellation, Enhanced Data Rate , Noise reduction, Voice Activated Dialing ,Whisper mode, Automatic volume adjustment and second call handling.

Thanks a lot guys for all your replies. I am really very admired by this. From all your suggestions I have found out that the Philips SHQ1000/98 ActionFit Sports in ear headphones. It is packed with great features and it comes for only 15$ which is very less expensive than my budget. I am really planning to buy this as early as possible.