Thread: Need some suggestion for multimedia PC

Need some suggestion for multimedia PC

hello friends, I am thinking to get a new computer in the next month. My main purpose for getting the computer is Gaming as video editing. The system that I am using currently is not able to handle the thing properly and so I thought that it will be better if I can get an upgraded computer for the same. Before going for anything, I want to have some suggestion from you people about the same. If you are having any suggestion for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Need some suggestion for multimedia PC

Just go for the configuration with the Intel i5 processor. This is the best that I can suggest you and you will get the best performance from that. I am also doing video editing with the same and that never showed me any problem.

Re: Need some suggestion for multimedia PC

If you really want to boost the gaming performance then it will be better for you to have a good graphic card in your computer. There are a lot of options available in the market and you can go for anyone that fits in your budget and fulfill your requirement. This is must if you are going to play hard core games on your computer and for the editing, just a fare configured PC is enough but as you want gaming performance then its worth to have graphic card in it.