Thread: which monitor and CPU components should I buy to build a gaming computer??

which monitor and CPU components should I buy to build a gaming computer??

I am very fond of playing video games. So I want to buy a gaming computer on which I can play and enhance my gaming skills to the fullest. I am now planning a gaming computer and my budget is around Rs.50000. I want to buy only various components of CPU and monitor to build my computer. I already have taken gaming mouse and keyboard so I am interested only in monitor and CPU components. I want it early as possible because I can’t wait to play my favorite games on it. Please help me for buying good quality of monitor and CPU. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which monitor and CPU components should I buy to build a gaming computer??

This is the list of monitor and CPU components which you should buy to build your gaming computer:
    • Hard Drive
    • Case
    • Power Supply
    • DVD/CD Drive
    • Motherboard
    • CPU cooler

If you want to build your gaming computer I will suggest you to must buy these components:

• Motherboard: the motherboard is one of the most vital components to build any gaming computer. Without motherboard are of no great use. It is the main core and without it your system cannot run fast.
    • Graphic card: you should also buy a good graphic card or video card as it helps you to generate display and they can also connect two monitors and can decode moving pictures which will be very helpful on gaming.
    • RAM: RAM (Random Access Memory) is the most important component if you want to build a great gaming computer. RAM comes in several speed, size and type. The RAM should be according to the strength of your motherboard.

I will suggest you to buy Intel Core i7-2600K Processor from the market to enhance your gaming computer quality. The graphic card or video card is the integral part of your CPU component. You should go for Nvidia GTX560, GTX877, AMD 5596, AMD4554. These are the best graphic card available in the market currently. I would highly recommend buy the MSI motherboard because it is specially made for gaming. You have to wisely choose between the RAM because RAM compatibility with the motherboard is an important factor. You should opt for DDR3 RAM, which is 4GB to play the latest games which are available.

I will suggest you to buy Samsung B2230 LCD monitor to build up your gaming computer. It would enhance your gaming. As you will play latest games with great graphics it will support it and also make the experience of your game which will lie in your memory forever. You should use GeForce GTS550 Graphics card that will be best for your gaming experience. Samsung is one of the best brand in our country. And it comes with 2 year warranty also. So with no hesitation buy this monitor as soon as possible.

I have checked on the internet about components of CPU and monitor very expensive. Can I get components which are less expensive from what I am finding? I think Rs.50000 is enough for building a gaming computer. Kindly give the cost also it will be helpful. What do you say guy??

In my opinion you should buy these following components to upgrade your computer:

• Processor-You should strictly have a processor to play the latest games. As the latest games are of high graphics the processors also should be upgraded. Intel Pentium D 925, Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 and Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 are the known processors available in the market. Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 is easily in your budget.
    • Motherboard- MSI 970A-G45 AMD 9 Series is the best Motherboard for your budget. GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Intel Z68 is also the best but comes little expensive if you can extend your budget it will come.

I am sending you all the components to build up the gaming computer with their respective costs:

• Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Intel Z68- RS 8000
    • CPU: Intel Core i5-2320- Rs.9500
    • RAM
    • Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 2(4GB)- RS.2500 each
    • Video Card- EVGA GTX 560 Ti 1GB- Rs.11500
    • Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB-RS.6500
    • Optical Drive:LG 24x Internal DVDRW Drive-Rs.1000
    • Case: Thermaltake Armor A90 Black ATX Case-Rs.4500

• Total Cost: RS.46000

• Motherboard
    • CPU
    • RAM
    • Graphics Card
    • Hard Drive
    • Case
    • Power Supply
    • DVD/CD Drive
    • Monitor
    • Speakers
    • You should also buy CPU cooler for overclocking because if you will play for lots of time the CPU will get hot and you need something to cool it.

I will highly recommend you to buy LG L226WTY-BF Black 22 inches LCD monitor to build up your gaming computer. It comes with Analog RGB, Digital compatibility, has anti glare system and comes with hard coating. It has intelligent auto resolution button to change the resolution as per your game and resolution it supports. It will cost you around Rs.5,800