Thread: Windows 7 notable to recognize Cisco Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Adapter unable on restart

Windows 7 notable to recognize Cisco Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Adapter unable on restart

Everything was working perfectly fine when I installed the linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Adapter on to my pc . But net day when I stared the pc again the computer failed to recognize the wireless card. It was although showing the devise manager but has installed the some wrong driver and if I need to make it work together the I have to do the all installation process once more. However every reboot is causing the same problem and I have to reinstalled everything once again and now I am little annoyed so is there anyone here can help me on this I would be really appreciating this .

Re: Windows 7 notable to recognize Cisco Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Adapter unable on restart

Seems as if the windows is installing the corrupt drivers while it is updating . there nothing that you can do about this but I would like to suggest that you should contact the Linkysys support and ask them to help yourself on this issue and if still having the problem then return the adapter and get something better. Although are you installing the correct drivers

Re: Windows 7 notable to recognize Cisco Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Adapter unable on restart

I don't think but may be you have enabled the windows updates enabled? Or I think the drivers are automatically replacing which the windows think best for the printer from the web site . I ahed the same problem with my USB dongle . it was working fine but as soon as I updated the windows trough automatic updates then the same problem started to show up and there was noting that I can do about it so Reinstalling windows plus ensuring I do not download the update was the only option!. am looking for a pci adapter since my that my own linksys is not working on x64 Win7. I hope you problem get solved quickly but stuff like these are discouraging me!

No I am certain that I am doing everything correct as for the fact that I was able to run this device after the fresh installation but I can get this that whey I sthe windows trying to over write the drivers with the one which is not working and why does this only happen when I try or restart the computer . can anyone here tell me this

I was having the a same issue , purchase fresh card and installed drivers, everything was fine the device manager showing card was working great however was displaying this as warning "no network connections available". That's why I tried card on another computer pc on which it worked okay . get in touch with Linksys the in formed me that if it worked on other computer running same operating system which is windows 7 must be a hardware issue, Tried the safe mode network reboot and it solve my problem l running windows 7 32 bit

What I suggest you that you should just remove the all Microsoft driver for WMP600 and the drives for the Cisco Linksys WMP600N form the Windows 7 Driver Cache after that remove the adapter on the Device Manager. Now simply restart the computer. Follow the Windows fresh hardware instructions plus install Linksys driver 3.0.2.0 manually . just make certain that the windows don’t have the drivers for automatic installation. This will do the trick