Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Format 2TB HDD to WBFS and use with Wii USB loader GX

Hardware Peripherals

Old 17-01-2012

Format 2TB HDD to WBFS and use with Wii USB loader GX

Right now I am looking forward to format my 2TB HDD to WBFS and store all of my backups on there and then use with USB loader GX. I heard that now we can format only 1 TB hard drive. Do you think that I can use this 2TB HDD?

Old 17-01-2012

Re: Format 2TB HDD to WBFS and use with Wii USB loader GX

The same HDD I had here today. Although I got it formatted but the Wii recognizes this HDD is not. Neither WBFS, FAT nor NTSF. I personally use as backup to the Manger "wiibackupmanger". Think is even better than the WBFS manager. Like I said cannot connect to Wii. Whether it's up to the USB 3, I cannot tell you.
Old 17-01-2012

Re: Format 2TB HDD to WBFS and use with Wii USB loader GX

I think that the problem comes from the hard drive. The Western Digital are compatible in almost all cases (personal, I have a WD 2TB, and it works no worries) ...

The ideal will be to reformat it completely, but if you are not familiar with the computer, it will be a struggle to explain...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,