Thread: Cannot install HP 1102w laserjet on Windows 7 32bit

Cannot install HP 1102w laserjet on Windows 7 32bit

Hello friends I am using HP 1102w laserjet printer and I am facing problem while installing HP 1102w laserjet drivers in my computer which have windows 7 operating system. Printer was working fine with my laptop and it has suddenly stopped working so I have downloaded the latest drivers from the official site of the HP but after installing those drivers also my computer does not recognize the printer. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot install HP 1102w laserjet on Windows 7 32bit

I have read your problem and I think you should first remove all the installed HP 1102w laserjet related drivers from your laptop and after removing that drivers from your commuter you have to manually update the drivers In your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not. As far as I know after updating the drivers manually my problem will get solved.

I have removed the HP 1102w laserjet drivers from my laptop and after that I have tried to manually install the HP 1102w laserjet but I don’t know how to install the drivers manually. Please tell me what the procedure is of to install the drivers manually.

To install the drivers manually you have to first make sure that you have uninstalled all the earlier drivers and after that you have to open device manager by right clicking my computer and selecting the properties and then clicking on the device manager. Now after selecting the that you have to select the printer devices and then right click on the printer and then select the update drivers and after selecting the update drivers it will ask for the CD or browse for the installation file and then you have to and then select browse and after that you have to select the drivers which you have downloaded from the HP web site and after that install that in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for giving me solution. After referring your solution I have downloaded the latest divers and then I have manually installed those drivers in my computer and after installing the drivers I am not facing any problem while using HP 1102w laserjet printer with me.