Thread: Message "hard drive clusters are partly damaged” is continue to appear on computer screen

Message "hard drive clusters are partly damaged” is continue to appear on computer screen

Hi friends from the last 3 days I am getting continues message of "hard drive clusters are partly damaged” whenever I start my computer. I have try many thing to overcome this issue but still not able to get over this issue. Why such thing is happen in my computers is this is virus attack or this is due to some of the internal issue. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Message "hard drive clusters are partly damaged” is continue to appear on computer screen

According to my information this is due to the virus attack on your system. So try to make use of the latest updated antivirus software to scan the system. If you already have the Antivirus then might be it is outdated so make the updating of that antivirus and scan the system. May this will work to overcome this issue.

Re: Message "hard drive clusters are partly damaged” is continue to appear on computer screen

If you have installed a new antivirus, be sure to update it. And if you don’t have any antivirus there install in the system then there is the need to make the installation of the latest antivirus. So that you just make the scan of the system drive to disinfect the virus that may be present there in the system. And once your system scan completely just disinfect the found threat and then reboot the system.

This is a serious virus. Sometime I found this true and was going to format my system. The virus is very irritating and it is not detected by MSE. I tried using some antivirus but the popup still appears sometime. Tried comobfix. It scanned and showed the number of applications running in the background. I had tried to delete the virus instances from prescribed location. Till today I am lucky not to receive that popup back again.

This is another kind of malware that install more infection in your system. The best way to get rid of this is to re-install Windows operating system which will clean and wipe out all the virus files from your system. Many antivirus fails to remove this completely and it keeps on adding more new infection in your system. Combofix will tell you the virus instances that are located inside windows which you can remove manually. But in that condition you might also need to modify windows registry files.