Thread: Hard Disk Corrupted after reinstalling Windows 7 64 bit

Hard Disk Corrupted after reinstalling Windows 7 64 bit

Due to several problems in my computer I am forced to re-install windows in my computer. There was problem with Direct X, corrupted files, windows updates etc. other than this some of games were also crashing with errors. Due to all these reasons I have re-installed the Windows 7. After that the problem was whenever I run the checkdisk scan, it won’t end, it always wanting to continue. Still some issues not solved. So I again went to re-install it properly for the second time. Here I noticed that the issues not solving simply after re-installation but raising. Does anyone know the causes of these issues?
    My system configuration is as follows:
    • Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    • 4Gb Memory AMD Phenom X II
    • ATI HD 6870
    • 1 TB HDD at 7200rpm

Re: Hard Disk Corrupted after reinstalling Windows 7 64 bit

For me is absolutely a contradiction! If W7 reports that the HD is not formatted, do not say chhdisk under the same OS that the HD is error-free. One of them is actually only!

The first thing is to use the excellent tool called HDD Regenerator (same as CD says otherwise). This program is quite slow, it must be said, but with the peculiarity that repairs bad sectors due to magnetic errors without data loss. If you do your job well, fixed. At best, you have to recopy the system files will not load Windows if they were damaged, and the PC running like new.

I also tell u the same. Boot with a live CD containing the program HD Tune or HDD Regenerator. I recommend to analyze the disk first with HD Tune, and that while the maximum 2MBps analyzed Regenerator, HD Tune will do it at the speed of your disk, but will not repair any sector. In the most common errors are relatively few bad sectors, and often with only. This saved a lot of time with paper and pencil will be attentive to the heights of the errors and write them down.

A continuation, booted to the HDD Regenerator and we'll scan indicating the heights. Once recovered errors (if indeed they are recoverable), try to boot normally.

The sites of the producers of HD provide utilities (often in ISO format, then to create bootable CD / DVD) with which to run a low-level format that automatically detects and replaces the dead areas.

If your team does not have one years should see if it's still under warranty and enforcing it, as if the disc had serious bugs should be replaced.

But this does make you lost your personal data so that we should always have your files saved on an external device, either DVD, external drive or USB memory that are very affordable.

But you can make a hard disk check for errors and see if you can fix. Make a backup.

Disk Heal is a simple, light and free, allowing you to correct errors so that repair your damaged hard disk will not be an impossible task. As such, you can recover files you thought were (supposedly) lost. This free application is not limited to repair hard drives but also gives you the free opportunity to implement several changes to your operating system to get more performance, ie Disk Heal allows you to optimize your hard drive. Similarly, Disk Heal allows you to repair virus infected files, correct errors on your hard drive infections caused by malware or any file malicious attempt to alter the proper functioning of your PC.

Many times, after recovering bad sectors and have a chkdsk / r the disk returns to be accessible, meaning that our installation of windows again be the same. In these cases, reinstalling Windows is necessary if we want a decent operating system again.

You can take any amount of time. Remember that the hard disk has moving parts and therefore more prone to failure than other components that do not have as USB sticks and could fail at any time, even if it is new. What you are reporting is that the hard drive is physically damaged and must be replaced. You could disable SMART in the BIOS to boot "normally", but at any moment is going to fail completely the hard drive and need to change a new one. Since SMART is not a software but a technology included in the hard drive itself there is no margin of error or has been for the bug, actually I think that was a coincidence.

What we have to do is boot with the Windows CD and the first options screen press R (repair). This brings us to another screen of options where we choose the C (console), or directly enter the Windows Recovery Console. In case of system, the console will ask in which we enter, the default setting enter the main disk 1. Then we ask the administrator password. The entered or press ENTER if the account has no password. Once in C: \ windows \ Type fixboot and press ENTER. Reboot the machine and can get into Windows.

I think that system has not found one or more startup files, usually in \ System32. The display indicates that the disk is wrong or missing (BOOT FAILURE) The machine turns on, but there is a black screen and a cursor blinking in the upper left corner indicating lack of NTLDR Cartel (There start the disk ) The machine starts comes to the screen of Windows and restarts. The first in these cases is when the machine is booting, press F8 and disables automatic restart at a falls. In 90% of cases rather than display a blue screen reboot revealing the problem.