Thread: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

have been using the hacking techniques to unlock the levels of the games in the Xbox 360 but now I am facing the problem of the Reset Glitch Bug. I have booted to Xenon Linus Loader by jasper 16MB with the help of matrix glitcher. No errors were found in that. Now the problem is that I am unable to create the update file of 13604 in the game Resident Evil 3. The perfect match was found when I dumped the nand many times. Booting was also performing well when I flashed the original nand. I am not modifying the nand anymore.
    I made the use of the Bestpig Toolbox and I got the error. To resolve this I made the use of the Windows Xp, 7, Vista with 32 as well as 64 bit but the error was still occurring.. Can anyone help me out of this???

Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

Hiee, I was facing the same problem when I dumped the 16mb on the jasper but then I understood that by turning to the 64mb I was able to solve the error of the Reset Glitch.

So try to do with the dump with the 64mb. This will fix the issue.Thank You

Down Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

Same problem here…..I had made the use of the matrix glitcher to boot the xell, also at that time the errors were not occurring. But as soon as I dumped the nand to the 16mb then the exception was occurring….Any suggestions guys…

I have even tried to do with the 64 MB by dumping the nand but could not resolve the issue.

Down Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

I already told that I am not going to dump the nand again because I am fed up of doing that again and again with all the possible Operating System… Is there any other possible solution to remove the exception..

Have you ever try to install the framework . The XNA Framework would be the possible solution for your question. The XNA Framework has the .NET Framework that can be used for the Xbox 360. You can take the advantage of this to solve this issue by using the .Net Framework that is working with the XNA. This will help you in creating the trial for removing the errors.

Hope this helps...

Original Post by Vicky Woodley:

Hiee, I was facing the same problem when I dumped the 16mb on the jasper but then I understood that by turning to the 64mb I was able to solve the error of the Reset Glitch.

Hiee, iam facing the same issue here. I am also stuck with the same error of the Reset Glitch. But can you give me the information about how can you turned to the 64MB? I have tried this many times but I was not able to do so… I would be very glad if you tell me how you moved from the 16MB to 64MB???

Thanks in advance….

ThumbsUp Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

The main reason for that I have gone to 64Mb was the that it was not able to read the full nand. Once I was trying to dump the 16mb nand but further I realized that this is a very big nand and wont solve my issue. That is the reason why I made the use of the 64mb nand when it was not able to read the full nand.

You can also try this to solve the issue…..
    Hope this helps you…..

sad Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

The dash is onto the 13604. I am unaware about the CB but I was able to dump the nand four times with all matching and written the codes and made the ecc file. I made the use of the pre-programmed glitch chip of the Xbox 360.

I even tried to get the original nand by dumping it but still I am getting the reset glitch error…. Need Help???

smile Re: Reset Glitch Error in xbox 360

Make the use of the Xecuter Executer CoolRunner. The Cool Runner chip works as the better to solve this solution of the reset glitch error and try to flash it with the original nand. This must fix the solution. I have done this by this method and was able to solve the problem….