Thread: After replacing toner Cartridge HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw has stopped printing

After replacing toner Cartridge HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw has stopped printing

In my MACbook air I am using MAC OS X 10.6.8 and I am using HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw printer. Recently I have replaced Toner of my printer and after that whenever I try to print anything at that time it gives error message. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: After replacing toner Cartridge HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw has stopped printing

After referring your problem I would like to tell you that you should first check whether you have placed the toner Cartridge properly or not. You should remove the toner Cartridge and then place it in your printer properly and after doing that you have to check whether you are able to print or not.

Re: After replacing toner Cartridge HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw has stopped printing

In your printer if you have placed and toner Cartridge promptly and after that also if you are facing problem then you should try to solve this problem by trying this solution. You should disconnect your printer from your MAC book and then connect the printer again and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. If you have connected your HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw printer though WIFI then you have to make sure that all the setting proper. Many times sue to wrong settings also this type of problem can take place.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to reset the printing system in your MAC book and after resetting the printing system you have to check whether you are able to print from your HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw printer or not. According to me after resetting the printing system your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to reset printing system in your HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw printer then you have to follow this steps.

• You have to first open system preferences in your MACbook.
    • After that you have to go to the print and FAX
    • After that you need to right click on that.
    • After doing that you have to select reset printing system
    • After that try to print and then check what the result is.

I have disconnected my HP LaserJet Pro cp1025nw printer and then connected it again and after that when I was trying to print at that time also I was facing same problem, now after that I have reset the printing system in my MACbook but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

You have mentioned that after resetting the printing system also you are facing same problem and that is why I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by repairing the disk permission in your system. First repair the disl permission in your system and then you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will surly get solved.

If you want to know anything more then let me know.

You need to first uninstall HP software and then you have to reset printing system and after that repair disk permission.

To repair the disk permission you need to follow these steps. First you have to open application folder in your system and afe6tr opening the application folder you have to go to the utilities folder and after that you have to select disk utility and after that you have to choose boot drive. Once you select boot driver then you have to choose first Aid tab and after that you will see the repair disk permission option and you have to select that.

Now after that install HP software again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. I hope it will be helpful for you.

You should first check whether you are using latest drivers in your system or not. As far as I know there is new 2.0.20110727 drivers are available and if you are not using this drivers then you should download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that in your MACbook and then you will not face any problem.

Even after updating the drivers also if you are experiencing the same problem then you should contact the HP support and then you have to discuss your problem with them and after that they will help you to solve this problem. I hope after that your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have gone downloaded the 2.0.20110727 drivers from the internet in my system and then I have installed it and after installing that all the things have started working properly. Now I am not facing any problem. Thank you for helping me.