Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error message: system Update Stopped

Hardware Peripherals

Old 05-01-2012

Error message: system Update Stopped

I was trying to play a game and that shows me a message that prompts me to update the xbox 360 through the Kinect dash. When I pressed Ok then it shows me the error message as "System Update Stopped" and also the status code as "23ef - 3080 - B200 - 0700 - C000 - 0013". This is happening all the times. I am not able to understand that what is the reason for this and how it can be resolved. Now there is no solution that I can guess for this. I am eagarly waiting for the replies over here. Please reply as early as possible.

Old 05-01-2012

Re: Error message: system Update Stopped

What you can do is, just download the update as of the Microsoft site and then install that in your computer. I am not very sure that this will solve the problem for you but still there are many chances that you will be out of the issue after this.
Old 05-01-2012

It might be because of poor internet connection in your computer. This can be one of the possible reasons for this problem. Just check for this condition and if possible then you can also contact to the ISP provider and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and how that can be resolved. This is the only thing that I can recommend you. I hope that this will be helpful to you.
Old 10-01-2012

Just make the auto-update off and that will stop checking for the updates all the times and you will be out of the issue. I hope this will work for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,