Thread: Missing "HP Photosmart Essential.msi" file on HP Photosmart C4280

Missing "HP Photosmart Essential.msi" file on HP Photosmart C4280

I used HP Photosmart C4280 on my windows 7 for last two month and now i found error message on it. When i simply try to print any document, new pop up message arrives. It says "HP Photosmart Essential.msi" file missing. I contact the HP service center but they didn't help me to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Missing "HP Photosmart Essential.msi" file on HP Photosmart C4280

It seems that the HPPhotosmartEssentials.msi file has got corrupted somehow. So, i suggest apply reinstall HP Photosmart Essential software on your system. In this process, first uninstall program from Add or Remove programs of COntrol Panel. Then follow proper installtion process after reboot process. It works to fix your file missing problem.

HP Photosmart Essential software offers tools that works to organize, edit or print photos in fast manner. Hence, i definitely sure that its problem of the software and not the printer. So, yes, reinstall software surely work to fix this file missing problem. Don't do anything with the printer. I don't think there is such process necessary with the printer.

I don't think that you need to follow any reinstall software process here. Use below process for better result in quick manner.
    • Simply Download and install WINRAR software if it not present.
    • Use correct source and download Photosmart Essentials rar file. Name of that file might be pse_350_enu...
    • Extract it using winrar software.
    • Go to the pop up window that shows this error.
    • Select the missed "HP Photosmart Essential.msi" file.
    • USe Browse option and choose file in downloaded and extracted rar folder.
    • That's it!

You found better result and such kind of problem never appears on your system screen.

HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 is the latest version that offers advanced tools for better printing quality. Main useful feature of this software version is it automatically saved previous session printer settings. Which is helpful for save your time in selecting paper size and printer model. Hence i refer to you for simply use this version during downloading the Photosmart essential software. Its well for printing purpose.