Thread: Need colored heat sinks

Need colored heat sinks

I am looking for a colored heatsinks for my computer and I want to get for the orange or blue color so that it matches the theme of my computer(ASRock extreme 4 990fx), I have checked out some but then I did not like them, I am willing to replace my south bridges as well as the north bridge heatsink, so is there anyone who can suggest me some good looking and best heatsink to me, any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Need colored heat sinks

I am looking for a colored heatsinks for my computer and I want to get for the orange or blue color so that it matches the theme of my computer(ASRock extreme 4 990fx), I have checked out some but then I did not like them, I am willing to replace my south bridges as well as the north bridge heatsink, so is there anyone who can suggest me some good looking and best heatsink to me, any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    Hey you can try out the following ones:
    • Enzotech SLF-1 Ultra Forged Copper Northbridge / Southbridge Low-Profile Heatsink
    • Logisys NBRIDGE 2 - 40mm Chipset Cooler

I have ordered the first one for myself and it will be arriving soon, if you want then you can get anyone of them and they will definitely match the color of the ASRock extreme 4 990fx.

I think that the “Zalman ZM-NB32K Northbridge Chipset Cooler”will be the best if you are looking for a orange theme and so:

You can also go through its features as well:
    • It does not need a fan and it does not make noise and does not even needs to be powered
    • It is capable of cooling to an optimal temperature
    • You can also adjust the direction in order to make it interfere with the other components as well as the cpu

Yes even I think that it will be the best but then I think that you might have to check out for the limitations of it regarding the built in graphics, The other thing that I wanted to share is that when you are searching for a replacement for the heat-sinks and fans for the barded motherboard then you can also check out a motherboard that has such type of chipset already installed, I don’t think that they might cost you much now a day but then if you don’t want to go for that then “Zalman ZM-NB32K Northbridge Chipset Cooler” really seems to be a better option.

Yes even I think that it will be the best but then I think that you might have to check out for the limitations of it regarding the built in graphics, The other thing that I wanted to share is that when you are searching for a replacement for the heat-sinks and fans for the barded motherboard then you can also check out a motherboard that has such type of chipset already installed, I don’t think that they might cost you much now a day but then if you don’t want to go for that then “Zalman ZM-NB32K Northbridge Chipset Cooler” really seems to be a better option.
    Yes I have checked out for “ASRock M3A770DE AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard” in that case but for now I am keeping it as my last option:

What about the HR-05 SLI/IFX even thought they are not colored but then I think that there are very classy and will match every computer theme as well,You can just take a look at its feature:
    • It is basically designed to fit well in the SLI/Crossfire systems
    • It has a broad surface area as compared to the other ones
    • It has a number of holes on fins in order to provide an efficient cooling
    • It is very easy to install and it is light weight as well.