Thread: How to upload photos from memory card to computer on new Officejet 8500A Plus?

Arrow How to upload photos from memory card to computer on new Officejet 8500A Plus?

I am using hp officejet 8500 plus printer. When I insert memory card in my officejet 8500A plus printer it does not offers to transfer the photos in my computer. I want to copy images to my computer from the memory card. Please help me. What can be the solution?

Re: How to upload photos from memory card to computer on new Officejet 8500A Plus?

Hi friends,
    I am using HP psc 2410 photosmart printer. This feature is available with HP psc 2410 photosmart printer. When I insert memory card in memory card slot in my printer my printer display offers to transfer photos to the computer.

Re: How to upload photos from memory card to computer on new Officejet 8500A Plus?

You have to access your printer through the IP address if the printer is connected through wired or wireless network. On the front panel of printer by clicking on the network you can find out the IP address. Once you get the IP address type this IP address in windows explorer. You can explore memory card here.

I appreciate it. But it’s not work for me. When I enter IP address in windows explorer then I get a web page with all the information of printer and about the configuration of printer. But do not see the photos on that webpage. Anyone else has anything to say about it? Please help me to solve this problem.

When you enter IP address type “\\” before IP address then all the information will be display in your windows explorer. Then copy photos from windows explorer and paste them on your computer.

When I type “\\ + my printer IP address” window explorer nothing happens on windows explorer but after some time. Window explorer displays all the photos which are available on memory card. Then I copy that file and paste in my computer. Thank you very much your solution works for me.