Thread: Netflix 100 episode problem in Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600

Netflix 100 episode problem in Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600

I have bought this Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600 because it streams Netflix. But I am really disappointed on because now it is showing 100 episodes on this Series. I am missing most of the episodes from the series. How can I fix this problem? I have updated the firmware on my Blu-ray player. The update was successful but the problem is still the same.
    How do I fix this? Is there anyone who is going through the Netflix problem?

Re: Netflix 100 episode problem in Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600

I am facing the same problem in my Panasonic Blue-Ray. It had stopped streaming two shows of the last couple of episodes. May be also the Panasonic does not have any update on this. I have call the Panasonic to Fix it and yet waiting for the update.

There is nothing in your Samsung Blu-ray player. A lot of Users are facing the same problem. This problem can only be solved by the Netflix. As it is a Netflix app, so, they can help you out in this. Contact them or email them. Hope I helped you.

Contacting Netflix, they have answered that the problem is taken up them and they are trying to figure out what’s the problem in their program or App. They said it is related to the device on which the streaming is done. The memory shortage in the devices could be the problem. No worry they are working on this and surely are done as soon as possible.

I have LG Blu-ray BD300 and having Netflix streaming. Initially I thought we have completed Netflix episode show as there are 5 persons in our family who use the Netflix app. But in Menu it shows the some of the episodes are still available. Now I have missed most of the Episodes. I tried to update the firmware. This is really disturbing. Contacted the Netflix and assured that the problem will be solving as soon as possible.