Thread: Samsung CLX 3175FN printer giving "System Error Cycle Power”

Samsung CLX 3175FN printer giving "System Error Cycle Power”

I have a Samsung printer CLX 3175FN which I use for my personnel and office work. I have purchased it two years back. Now it has stopped working all of a sudden and I am not getting what is the main problem in my printer. I have called the Samsung Center and talk to them. They say its Fuser or Sensor problem in the printer. They are not replying me anymore. I don’t have any idea why they are not attending my query.
    Now it will be going out of warranty. So, I need help to fix this issue.
    What should I do in this? Do I have to change the Sensor or the Fuser part?

Re: Samsung CLX 3175FN printer giving "System Error Cycle Power”

Yes, it can be Fuser problem because the Toner in the printer gets heated due to working. The Fuser helps to reduce the heat from the printer. Change the toner or fuser of the printer.

I was too having this problem in my Samsung CLX 3175FN printer. The functions, features and looks of these printers are quite good but it doesn’t stand well on Reliability, consumption power. After one years of use it started creating problems. It sometimes got jammed, then the screen message problem. Even after re installing the software the problem was the same. The parts of this printer are of cheap quality. One thing I can suggest you is to avoid this printer. If it is not working then, rather to make it, purchase another printer.

You can install the Fuser or the Sensor in your Samsung CLX 3175FN printer. But it will be better if you installed this with the help of Technician as while installing it, the part may be broken easily and can lead to more problems in your printer.

Press the On/Off button on the printer. Then disconnect it from the main plug power. And then reconnect all the connections and check if it is working now. If yet, it shows the same problem then Re-install the printer software again. Hope this solve out your query.

I know you have called the Samsung service Center of your region. Next time you make a call to them try getting the “Transaction Number” with whom you spoke and complaint about your problems. If your printer is out of warranty then they will charge for the defective parts.