Thread: Mice and Keyboards from Corsair is delayed

Mice and Keyboards from Corsair is delayed

I have heard that the Corsair Mice and Keyboards are delayed. I got this news from the Corsair rep but that might be a Crap and I want to confirm this thing. So if you know anything about this then please post that over here. I searched for the same on google but I hardly got any such news. It was just mentioned on two three places and nowhere else. I thought that I should put this thing over here to get some replies from other people who might be knowing about this.

Re: Mice and Keyboards from Corsair is delayed

yes, that is delayed for 1 month. I was also thinking to get the Corsair M90 but I cant really wait for one more month. So I am going to look for some other mouse. Now I .am thinking to get the Razer Naga as an alternate option.

I am thinking to get the K60/M60 combo which can better replace the input device that I am currently using. I am thinking to preorder that but don’t know that what is the procedure of preorder policy of Newegg. I think that they will not charge me anything until I get the product in hand. I searched on their website but it was not mentioned anywhere on their page. So I am posting this over here to get some information about this from you people. I will be thankful to all the replies for this if you can tell me something about this.

I was also thinking to order that today but as there were no official announcements or nay other information about that on their site so I failed to do that. So we cannot even place preorder for this.

This is really a very bad news for all all of us but I can wait for this for some more days and by that time I will continue with my existing keyboard and mouse.