Thread: Where can i get recent firmware update and Dashboard Update for huawei usb modem e153

Where can i get recent firmware update and Dashboard Update for huawei usb modem e153

HI, as the title implies i am having huawei usb modem e153 and i am planning to update the firmware of the hardware and along with that it would be far much better if I could get the dashboard update as well in this modem. Thus please let me know from where can i get it? Any suggestion will be esteemed.

Re: Where can i get recent firmware update and Dashboard Update for huawei usb modem e153

HI, as the title implies i am having huawei usb modem e153 and i am planning to update the firmware of the hardware and along with that it would be far much better if I could get the dashboard update as well in this modem. Thus please let me know from where can i get it? Any suggestion will be esteemed.
    I don’t know whether you really don’t know or what, but still anyways you can simply visit your product manufacturer’s official website for this thing and from there only you could find all the latest update for the phone.

So no need to recommend anything as you must have understood what you have to do, but still before downloading the update you should first make sure which is the installed version and then only download the update.

Re: Where can i get recent firmware update and Dashboard Update for huawei usb modem e153

I would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned and from there only you’ll get all the information regarding the newer firmware and dashboard update if available.

I don’t know whether you really don’t know or what, but still anyways you can simply visit your product manufacturer’s official website for this thing and from there only you could find all the latest update for the phone.

So no need to recommend anything as you must have understood what you have to do, but still before downloading the update you should first make sure which is the installed version and then only download the update.
    Hey thanks dude for the suggestion, but i quite unhappy to say this as their official website is nothing but the crap. I never ever get any solution over there, in fact there isn’t any such description presented for the modem i have, that is more annoying.

See I don’t know about the dashboard but still as far as firmware update to the modem is concerned, you can simply download it from here itself.

but still before updating the firmware I would like to recommend you that if you have any problems using the modem with old firmware or your modem doesn’t seem working correctly then only it is suggested to update the firmware of your modem.

Though I am agree with the above user but still you should take care that you have made backup of the previous firmware somewhere. Because while updating the firmware a power break could cause you severe annoyance. Only do this upgrade when its seems its very necessary as already mentioned by the above user.

Anyways if you require previous versions once again you should mentioned it over here so that i could assist you.