Thread: Child lock in Sony DVP-NS718H

Child lock in Sony DVP-NS718H

i have Sony DVP-NS718H plater and i am just going to remove the disk from my player when turn it on, but its giving me error message saying: "Tray Locked". i know this is Child lock but its activated it self and i cant get any information about this. so please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Child lock in Sony DVP-NS718H

to unlock it, on the remote, press return, enter, then on. here its unlocked. and as you talk about the some instruction you want, if you still want any information after doing this than please let me know i will try to provide you the pdf manual.

i have tried many things to solve this but nothing help me to unlock my player. and i also go through your instruction but that also not help me to solve this issue. i talk to sony person to fix this problem but they cant reply for any of my problem. than i call to the sony local store from where i get the player. they also dont know how to unlock this. now i really not understand where can i go to solve this.

here i have one pdf file which may be helpful to solve your problem. just go through this pdf and try to implement in your player. i hope this pdf surly help you to solve your problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i dont know this will help or not but just give an attempt to this. this is bit odd solution i know but this also works many time so just try this. just unplug the machine completely and remove the battery for some time. put new batteries in the remote, after that plug-in everything back in and try again. if this is also not help than you just have to go through the manual which OP provided.

wow, this manual help me to solve my problem. thank you so much. its take bit time to search for this, but at the end i sort this out my problem with the help of this manual. Anyway, thanks a ton for this manual, and hope so this will help to original poster to solve his problem too.