Thread: How is the New Mini-itx case (SilverStone SG07)

How is the New Mini-itx case (SilverStone SG07)

I am thinking to get the SilverStone SG07but don’t have much information o this. so I thought that it will be better idea to post this over here so that other users over here can provide me some information about this. So, I would like to request all the people over here to post some of the most important information about this so that it will be helpful for me to understand this better.

Re: How is the New Mini-itx case (SilverStone SG07)

SilverStone is widely considered one of the best brands on the market. The quality of its products, as well as the solutions adopted in the design phase, are always of the highest level. This is reflected in the final price of the product but, as we well know, the quality you pay for. The Sugo SG07 arrived is compatible with Mini-ITX format motherboard which have dimensions of 17 x 17 cm. One of the most interesting features of the SG07 Sugo is the power 600W 80Plus and certificate with which it is marketed. With so much energy reserve available, considering the current market offers solutions in terms of components, a system assembled within the case SG07 may have nothing to worry in terms of power, such a classic PC Desktop.

This is Featuring high quality materials, combines a power 600W 80Plus Bronze certified. Overall dimensions of 222 x 190 x 350 and weighs 4.9 kg. The body is made entirely of steel. It is available in 5.25 slot as well as a 3.5 "or 2 2.5" slot. It will be possible to mount only Mini-ITX motherboards and video cards with a maximum length of 31cm. Cooling relied on a 180mm front fan to 1200rpm. The SG07 will be priced at $ 199.90.

The design of the SilverStone SG07 features very clean lines. The front has an aluminum "brushed", dark gray, black plastic between two parties. At the center to downside, you will find the manufacturer's logo. The power button is on the bottom left, next to the LED status light. On the right, we find two USB 2.0 ports and audio and microphone inputs. Later, from the top, we find the power connector, reset button and the switch control for the the fan speed.

If you see that laterally then you will find that there are areas drilled for the expulsion of hot air. and if we look inside then we will better understand their arrangement. This is the best part that I liked about that. There is a large grid that corresponds to the air intake of the one 180mm fan on the inside well. Below, at the power supply, there is a filtered grid.

Here are the main specification of that and I hope that it will help you to understand that better.
    • Type of device Homes
    • Form Factor Ultra small form factor
    • Compliance with specifications ATX PS 2
    • Dimensions (WxHxD) [cm] 22.2 x 19 x 35 cm
    • Weight [kg] 4.9 Kg
    • Compatibility PC
    • Number of internal modules 3
    • Front Accessible Bays Qty 1
    • Type and number of fans Top: 1 x 18 cm - (1 installed)
    • Boards Support Mini-ITX Mini-DTX
    • Motherboard connectors Power connector 24 (20) pin with detachable 4 pin section, 8-pin ATX12V connector
    • Maximum size motherboard Mini-DTX
    • Other Features Removable dust filter

Other than the above features. There are also some of the special features that I am listing below.
    • Chassis level with 180mm fan cooling and positive pressure
    • Ample space for CPU cooling (height 117mm)
    • Supports motherboard raised to facilitate the flow of air in the rear
    • Support for two Hard Disk 2.5 "and one 3.5"
    • Power supply 600W 80 PLUS Bronze certified, single +12 V rail
    • Adjustable air conveyor for VGA for improved cooling efficiency
    • Fully removable fan filters (fan houses, feeder and conveyor VGA)
    • Supports graphics cards with up to 12.2 "/ 310mm and 400W

One of my friends bought this one and I have seen this. This is one of the best case that I have seen till now and I will surely recommend you the same. Go for this without any doubt in your mind.

I was also thinking to get the same but was a bit confused with it. I got to this thread and after reading the replies over here I decided to get this. Now I am using this and this is really great for me. I cannot find even a single point that is negative to this. This is the best.