Thread: Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

I have recently purchased the Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse and the problem is that I have lost the receiver which I had got with this mouse. I am thinking to replace this receiver. I have seen some kind of the serial number which is seen when mouse is inverted. I have noted down the number and it is 400-000529. I have checked this serial number but I have a doubt that this number does not look like some kind of the replacement receiver number. Is this serial number right? Can anyone help me to find the solution for replacement receiver???

Re: Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

I am also having the Logitech vx nano mouse and I have the receiver. The best answer for your problem is the Logitech Support. You can be able to see the replacement receiver for your Logitech vx nano mouse.
    I hope this suggestion helps you…..

I don’t think that you have got the question which was asked above…..i have visited the Logitech Support and the serial number which is asked in the above question was missing there. I too have the same problem that I have lost my receiver and have got the replacement for the 2008 model with a USB nano receiver which is shown to work good with the Logitech VX nano mouse. While I connect the receiver I get a lot of problems while pairing….I don’t think that the serial number of the is 400-000529 is compatible with the receiver which I have got…. Does anybody is having the same problem here?

I am facing the similar problem too. I have lost the receiver of my Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse yesterday and I am looking for the Replacement receiver of the mouse that can pair with my mouse as well …Does anybody know here were will i get the receiver? Thank You in advance for the answers…

smile Re: Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

I have found my original receiver which I have lost. It was misplaced by me at home only…Now, the problem has been solved and I can pair the original receiver to work my mouse well….I am so dumb because the receiver somewhere at my home and I was unable to find it. Finally, I can work well with my mouse now…..

I am in a problem. Does anyone has got an idea that where do I get the LZ7xxxx USB nano receiver for my mouse which is Logitech VX Nano 2007.
    I don't know from where should I buy this receiver ? Any suggestions would be appreciated? Please help….

cool Re: Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

I have got the LZ8xxxx USB nano receiver for my VX Nano 2008 from the VX Nano Parts Store. I have also seen that the model number of your VX Nano 2007 was present there and the receiver was available. Just you have to add the item in your cart and you will get the receiver in two or three days.
    Thank You.... I hope this was helpful to you….

smile Re: Need replacement receiver for Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

Thank You so much for your comment. Your suggestion was really helpful to me. I have visited the VX nano Parts store and ordered the LZ7xxxx USB nano receiver for my mouse and everything seems to be fine now…..
    Thank you so much again……..