Thread: want to upgrade Logitech TrackMan.

want to upgrade Logitech TrackMan.

Hello friends,
    I am using the Cordless TrackMan from more than 4 years. The cordless TrackMan is very nice compare to two-buttons + scroll wheel. TrackMan provides better functionality for gaming. Are there any plans for more advanced TrackMan? I want to upgrade my TrackMan. Please provide information.

Re: want to upgrade Logitech TrackMan.

Yes, Cordless TrackMan is very good mouse compare to normal mouse. It provides better functionality than the regular mouse. But now I also want to upgrade my TrackMan. Is there any new version of TrackMan is available in the market?

I search on the internet to upgrade TrackMan. According to me at this moment Logitech will not produce another version of the TrackMan. I would recommend you to check official Logitech website regularly for the updates.
    |
    |
    DaminiAMD

I check up on the latest Logitech products before one month. But there is no new model of TrackMan. This mouse is so widely loved then also after so many years Logitech haven’t made a new model of TrackMan. I love Logitech TrackMan so much but now really want a new model of TrackMan I am waiting for new model of TrackMan. But now I feel that I need to buy current model of TrackMan before Logitech decides to stop selling TrackMan. Because I think there is less possibilities that Logitech will produce new model of TrackMan. I am ready to invest $100 for new model of TrackMan. I just need more buttons

I am also hoping for a new model after using old model of TrackMan. I am Gamer, so the new model should also be excellent for the Gaming as well as excellent for daily use, with Bluetooth and more extra buttons.

More than four years I am using Logitech TrackMan. It is very good mouse. It is still working nicely, Logitech TrackMan provides best functionality. But this is made up of old technologies now I want a new model of TrackMan with new technologies. According to me old TrackMan has one negative point. The ball which is used in TrackMan is very soft. When TrackMan fell from the desk and landed on its ball and now I have three cavities in the ball.

I too have used Logitech TrackMan. I have been loyal user of TrackMan for more than 6 years. And would like to see a specific upgraded TrackMan that keeps the thumb actuated ball. I like to use TrackMan with my Laptop and need mini or micro receiver for the wireless TrackMan. I would like to see a Bluetooth option in the upgraded TrackMan

I use TrackMan for CAD work and specially for gaming…..
    I like to use larger and less S shape but more C shaped mouse. Logitech reduced the size of TrackMan therefore I quit using TrackMan on a regular basis. Now I start using Microsoft trackball, but since Microsoft quit selling trackball so I will have to replace it. is there any new model of TrackMan.
    There are some expectations. The new model should be larger, with more buttons, wireless, Bluetooth.

I also want to upgrade my TrackMan. I have waited long enough for a new Logitech trackball. Many user is asking for the new model of TrackMan. There is more demand for new TrackMan then also Logitech is not going to make a new model of TrackMan.