Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

screen shows only part of the picture when I try to play blu-ray disc with Sony BD-S480.

Hardware Peripherals

Old 28-12-2011

screen shows only part of the picture when I try to play blu-ray disc with Sony BD-S480.

I am using Sony BDP S480 from two months. But now when I try to play blue-ray disc in my BDP-S480 player screen shows only middle part of the picture in centre of the screen. I am unable to get full screen and main menu option. please help me to solve this problem.

Old 28-12-2011

Re: screen shows only part of the picture when I try to play blu-ray disc with Sony BD-S480.

Hi
To get full screen back do the following steps:Go to set up in BDP-S480 blue-ray player menu.Click screen settings, Scroll down ti screen size,Click that option and change to your tv screen size, also check tv type is at 16:9, others include screen format-original, DVD aspect ratio-letterbox.
Old 28-12-2011

Re: screen shows only part of the picture when I try to play blu-ray disc with Sony BD-S480.

Still my problem not solved, when the blu-ray disc is loaded I will get a full screen picture for just 1-2 seconds and then I get main menu screen in centre of the screen. But I am still unable to get full screen view. When I inserted new blue-ray dics to my BDP-S480 the problem stated of the screen size. But this disc inserted in ps3 and a samsung blu-ray there is no problem with the screen size.
Old 28-12-2011

Gone through into screen settings and setup as follows
  • 3D output setting - auto
  • TV screen size setting for 3D - 46"/117cm
  • Screen format original
  • DVD aspect ratio - letter box
  • Cinema conversion mode - auto
  • Output video format - TV connection method: hdmi
  • Output video resolution: original resolution
  • BD/DVD-ROM 1080/24p output - auto
  • YCbCr/RGB(hdmi) - auto
  • hdmi deep color output - auto
  • Pause mode - auto
Old 28-12-2011

If you are getting this problem then try a factory reset setting if problem remains, then contact to sony service center they will definitely solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,