Thread: Need to Upgrade Sony VAIO TT11LN from slow hdd to fast SSD

Need to Upgrade Sony VAIO TT11LN from slow hdd to fast SSD

I just recently bought Sony VAIO TT11LN notebook and now i found that there is slow HDD presents on it. it contains built-in 1.8 inch HDD. I need to update it to the fast SSD drive. I read some posts and they mention that the SSD is being best for getting suitable kind of speed with this SSD. Can anyone recommend best SSD for this notebook?? Win7 x64 with 4GB DDR3-8500 RAM presents on it. Thanks.

Re: Need to Upgrade Sony VAIO TT11LN from slow hdd to fast SSD

The Intel X25-M SATA SSD makes a new level of performance and reliability with this Sony VAIO TT11LN notebook. i personally experience with this SATA SSd and must say that there is no such kind of complex issue with this drive. You definitely need to definitely use this SSD for your Sony laptop. This is well for you to manage the storage speed with such high transfer rate. This is well for your laptop.

yes, i also experiencing with this drive on my laptop. this Intel X25-M SATA definitely able to provide faster system responsiveness. Also its cost is being under $194.95 to $520.49. SO you can easily get this drive with the help of online facility. This is well for you and use it for fixing your complex issue.

This notebook comfortable with the Groundbreaking SATA SSD performance. Hence check the drive that you used for this storage process. This is well for you and it will be work to perform storing process in fastest way. when it's installed in a laptop, the X25-M will give you better storage performance. Hence i would be say that just try this and check its data transferring speed.

Instead of getting new SSD for your laptop, why not you checked the booting time and speed of your bios. This is well for you to fix your slow HDD problem. If there is difficulty with this HDD and its speed, it can also be solvable by CMOS setting of the BIOS. Hence Do either soft reset on your BIOS and check its result. This will be help to improve the HDD speed. This is well for you to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaGeek View Post
    Instead of getting new SSD for your laptop, why not you checked the booting time and speed of your bios. This is well for you to fix your slow HDD problem. If there is difficulty with this HDD and its speed, it can also be solvable by CMOS setting of the BIOS. Hence Do either soft reset on your BIOS and check its result. This will be help to improve the HDD speed. This is well for you to fix your problem.
    Yes, same problem here. Then i simply do the bios update on my laptop but it can't work to improve the HDD speed. SO, i would be say here that simply replace it with the Intel X25-M SATA SSD. I read Hymavath post and then used same replacement process here and it works for me. Thus you can also check your system after using SSD on it.