Thread: logitech mouse LX7 refurb not working

logitech mouse LX7 refurb not working

I bought a refurb'd LX7 and was quite well working with it, i had some problems regarding it at present and made a connection next time, made a reset and other ways but failed to do that however and therefore posting this thread. i just want to know are the refurbs p/n,pid's marked out or not. would you provide some solutions regarding the working of the LX7 refrub mouse.

re: logitech mouse LX7 refurb not working

first of all i want to say that this is an hardware bug but to assist you in this issue, you should check whether lights on the mouse work or not.
    Do any lights on the mouse work? I suppose it should have a battery light come on at the time when the mouse is at the first time turned-on or at the time of insertion of batteries. to have a re-connection , the LX7 model makes use of Connect buttons on the receiver and mouse . to have a connection established, turn the mouse on and then press and release Connect on the receiver, press and release Connect on the mouse, after this process.

for further information i would like to state further that there are no buttons on the the receiver , the m/n is C-BS35, it might have been mixed somewhere down the line by the time it got to me , and to state further the PID is LZ639AT , but i would wonder is it just a receiver for a diff unit?

The receiver which you mentioned previously is the correct one. try by pressing the Connect button by means of a pen tip, inserting it on that little hole present in the middle of the receiver.

at the time of placing the batteries in and turning the unit on, you will be able to see the top light dose . there will be blinking of the bottom light and a while remain on for a bit. i can be able to see the pin tip reset buttons present on MS wireless stuff i made a removal of it from its plastic casing I see where the switch should be, but it was absent there ,in fact there is no hole on the plastic casing for the switch....