Thread: Creative X-Fi Audio Processor (WDM) wont start, gives error code (0)

Creative X-Fi Audio Processor (WDM) wont start, gives error code (0)

Hello guys in my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I am using Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard in my computer. Now from last few days Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard has stopped working. It use gives Error Code (0) "This device cannot start Code (0)" in device manger. Please tell me what should I do top solve this problem.

Re: Creative X-Fi Audio Processor (WDM) wont start, gives error code (0)

I will first suggest you that you should remove the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard from your computer and then you have to reseat the soundcard properly in your computer again and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I will suggest you that you should remove the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard from your machine and after removing the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard from your computer you have to connect I with another computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are getting same problem after connecting Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard with other computer then problem is with the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard and if soundcard works properly with other machine then there might be something wrong with your computer. You should first check this so that you can identify the exact problem and then search for solution according to that.

It looks like this problem has occurred because of the drivers and that is why i will suggest you to first uninstall the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard drivers from your computer and after uninstalling that from your computer you have to restart the PC and then you have to install the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard drivers again in your computer and after installing the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard drivers again you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Yes by reinstalling the drivers you can solve this problem. I was also facing the same problem with my creative soundcard and after that I have removed my drivers from my computer and after removing that from my computer I have installed the drivers again and after reinstalling the drivers in my computer all the problem get solved. You should also try this solution.

If reinstalling Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard the drivers in your computer does not help you to solve this problem then you should download the latest drivers from internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that in your computer and then you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after installing the latest drivers in your system your problem will get solved. If you want any more help then let me know.

If you are looking to download the latest drivers for your Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard then you have to visit the official site of the creative and then you have to select the driver download option. After clicking on that option you have to choose your product and then click on the download. After downloading the drivers you have to install that in your system. You can also download the latest drivers by clicking on download button given below

DOWNLOAD

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You should remove the all audio and video drivers from your computer by running the driver sweeper and then you have to restart the computer and then you have to first install video drivers in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to install the audio drivers from Daniel K SP 2.0. after installing that in your computer you have to install the drivers from creative. Now you have to start Creative auto-updater in your computer and it will update the drivers and after updating the drivers in your computer your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have removed the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard from my computer and then I have reseated the Creative X-Fi Extreme soundcard in my PC again and after that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem reinstalling and updating the drivers by installing the latest drivers from creative site but that does not make any difference and after that I have update the drivers by running creative auto updater and then my problem get solved. Now problem is whenever I connect headphones at that time I don’t get sound. What should I do to fix this problem?

You should open control panel and after opening the control panel you have to go to hardware and sound and then open the sound setting in your computer. After opening the sound setting select the headphone as default audio device and after that you have to click on OK and then your problem will get solved.
    As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You should connect different headphone with your computer and after connecting different headphone you have to see whether you are getting same problem with that or not. if you don’t get same problem after that then it problem is with your headphone and if you get same problem then there might be issue with your soundcard or setting. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Thank you for helping me after referring your solution I have open the control panel in my computer and after opening the control panel I have set the default device and then all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.