Thread: Suggestions for the HTPC case

Suggestions for the HTPC case

As I’m using HTPC and is located in the home. So for this I want some good suggestions for the HTPC case. Which case would be better for the HTPC according to you. So anyone of you who are using the HTPC and which case you are using in your device and those who knows about it please share the same about this so that it can be helpful for me.

Re: Suggestions for the HTPC case

First thing which I like to ask you is that what is the budget of yours. So according to it I can suggest you about the HTPC case. As there are many of the case available in the market for the htpc but if you want the good htpc case at the low price then I would say it is not possible. So if you be specific about the budget for the htpc case then it would be easy for me or anyone of here to suggest you.

As far as the case is concern I don’t have any budget for this, but want the best for my HTPC. So if anyone of you suggest me with the best case then it would be really appreciated.

I think you should try with this case as this case seems to be awesum and the main feature I think is the touchscreen through which you can go through the system. So for you I will suggest you with this case.

If you want the case for the HTPC then you should try with this case, as I’m using the same for my HTPC.

For this case I would like to know the specifications for the upper case and from which company it comes from. As I like the case as it would be perfect for my HTPC and was exactly looking for. So do anyone have the idea about the specs and can anyone provide me with it.

Here are the specs for the NORCO rack mount case for the HTPC which I think it will help you to get the idea about the features of the case.

• Cooling Fan : 4 x 80mm middle fans wall
    • Motherboard : Support EEB (12"x13"), CEB(12"x10.5"), ATX (12"x9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6")
    • Power Supply : Standard ATX power supply, mini redundant power supply
    • Drive Bay : 24 x hot-swappable SATA/SAS 6G drive bays
    • Indicator : Power ON/OFF x 1, HDD x 1, NETWORK X 2

There are many cases available for the HTPC, but the best which I like from this is the one shown below.

Currently I bought this case for my HTPC and would say this is the best one I found from the store, though it cost me more but is worth buying it. so if you looking for the case then you go for this case.

this case is really innovative I got it from one of the store as I was just moving around for buying another product but after seeing this, I cannot stop myself and bought one for my HTPC.

According to me the upper case seems unique and antic type for which keeping on any rack will just act like any antic case, so I think it would be worth buying it.

so if anyone thinking of buying the case, then this would be one should have it for your system