Thread: Not able to get sound after connecting headphone with Dell Wireless 370

Not able to get sound after connecting headphone with Dell Wireless 370

I have Bluetooth headset which I am trying to connect it with my dell studio xps 16 which have Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth mini card. now my headset get connected with my laptop properly but after that I have when try to listen any thing at that time I don’t get sound on my headset. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Not able to get sound after connecting headphone with Dell Wireless 370

You have to first try to solve this problem by unparing the Bluetooth headset from your laptop and after that you have to pair your Bluetooth headset with your laptop again and then you have to check whether you are getting sound same problem or not. May times by reconnecting the device can help you to solve this type of problems.

Have you checked any other Bluetooth device with your dell studio xps 16 laptop? If you have not tried then you have to first pair any other headset with your laptop and after that you have to check whether you able to get sound in that device or not. if you get sound properly with other headset then it means problem is with your headset and if you don’t get sound after connecting other headset with your laptop also then it means problem is with your laptop.

You have to also check in your laptop that all the setting related to Bluetooth is proper because many times due to wrong setting also this type of problem can take place.

There was same problem occurred with my laptop also and after that I have tried many solution to solve this problem but after that also I was getting the same problem and after that I have come to know this A2DP drivers can solve this problem and then I have downloaded the A2DP drivers in my laptop and after installing the A2Dp drivers in my laptop all the problem get solved.

I have tried to fix this problem unsparing the headset from my laptop and then paring the headset again and after trying that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have connected another headset with my laptop and after that also I get the same problem. I have also downloaded the A2DP drivers from the internet and after installing that drivers problem doesn’t get solved.

Now how can I fix this issue?

This problem can be solved by uninstalling the Dell Wireless 370 drivers from your laptop and then installing the Dell Wireless 370 drivers in your laptop again and after doing that your problem will get solved. You should go to the device manager first. After that uninstall the Dell Wireless 370 manager and then restart the laptop. After that you have to install Dell Wireless 370 driver’s ion your laptop again and after installing the drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then check what the result is.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If reinstalling the Dell Wireless 370 does not help you to fix this problem then you have to update the drivers in your laptop and after updating the drivers you have to connect headset with your laptop and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. I hope after upgrading the drivers your problem will get solved.

Yes I totally agree with above solution. I was also having same problem with the Dell Wireless 370 and after that i have first reinstalled the Dell Wireless 370 drivers which does not make any difference. After that I have downloaded the latest Dell Wireless 370 drivers from HERE.

After downloading the latest drivers I have removed old drivers from my laptop and then installed new one and then all the things started working properly. You should try this solution and then every thing will work like a charm.

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded the latest drivers of the Dell Wireless 370and after that I have downloading that in my laptop I have installed it and then I have restart the laptop. Now after restarting that all the things have started working properly.