Thread: Wireless Mighty Mouse disconnects repeatedly from bluetooth

Wireless Mighty Mouse disconnects repeatedly from bluetooth

I am using wireless mighty moue and powerbook and I am using Mighty Mouse with my powerbook. It was working fine but suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now while using mouse with my powerbook it disconnects automatically. Is there any way to fix this problem then let me know?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Wireless Mighty Mouse disconnects repeatedly from bluetooth

Have you tried to solve this problem by unpairing the mouse from your power book and after that paring the mouse again with the powerbook? If you have not tired then you have to first unpair the mouse and then pair it again with your powerbook and after trying that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to unpair the mouse and pair the mouse again with your power book then you have to follow this steps.

First you have to go to the system preferences in your powerbook and after going in to the system preferences in the powerbook you have to select the moue option and after that you have to click on the setup Bluetooth and then you will see the unpair option. After that you have to click on that unpair option and after unpairing the mouse you have to pair it again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you get the same problem after that then you should connect with different laptop and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you get the same problem then problem is with the mouse and if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with the powerbook.

Yes I agree with above post. I was also having the same issue with the mighty mouse and after that I have unpair the mouse and paired it again and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try same solution and after trying that solution your problem will get solved.